Friday 25 July 2014

Phase 1 comes to an End ... and ... Phase 2 Begins

I was able to work on supports a bit in my spare time - nice having a studio so close - being able to pop in for an hour here and there is valuable.  So two big things to work on today: finishing phase 1; deciding what phase two should be and starting :)  Taking pictures as I go has turned out to be a good decision.  Sometime you go past the point where you should have stopped (ironic considering the topic of this project).  Pictures provide razor sharp hind-sight and if you are thinking phase 1, 2 ... then no real damage has been done.

 I wonder if there will be a phase three?

Side projects are informative too ... like a ceramic name for my car.
   Definition:  a quick sketch that allows you to experiment freely; its a solid effort but you kind-of expect things to fail.  I have a not why why not side project in mind now.... to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment